Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh my oh!




We ventured out this weekend, Grandma Carol, Carter and I to Sumner to go to one of my favorite baby stores because I am having a baby shower for my girlfriend Amber this weekend. As we were leaving the store little man was getting hungry so I decided to feed him in the car. After he was done I realized he needed his diaper changed. There are no changing tables in the those little stores down there so I decided to do it on my lap in the car. Boy, was I in for a surprise. Let me tell you this child of mine pooped from his toes to his ears. He went through three layers of clothes and his pants. Luckily I had back up tops but no bottoms because he never gets all of his layers dirty. Well Grandma had to run into buy him new pants because he had destroyed his own. After about fifty wipes, several layers of clothes, change of outfit we were ready to go again. I am literally pulling out of the parking spot and I look in his baby mirror and he is puking down the front of his shirt. You have got to be kidding me! So when my husband complains that I pack the whole house I will have to remind him of this day. Some days are a little messier then others!

No comments: