Friday, April 3, 2009

It's official life has changed. . .


So you know life has changed when the new smallest things can make you so excited! Being that I have to go back to work I had to buy a breast pump because I was originally renting one from the hospital. Medela has the new greatest invention, a hands free breast pump. These last couple months I kept saying someone should really invent a pump you don't have to hold. Well thank the breast pump fairies from above because my wish was granted! This bad boy straps right onto your chest, you attach the pump to your waist and you are on your way. It can't get any better than that! So if you see me driving down the street look closely because I will probably be pumping my little heart out as I drive. "But it's hand free officer"! No rules about pumping and driving . . . yet!

No comments: