Sunday, February 17, 2013

6 1/2 months pregnant


Sweet baby girl mama apologizes now, this is the first pic of you in my belly. I know we only have a couple more months now before you will be here and I promise to take more picture of you then. Mama has been busy chasing after your brothers and I was feeling a little sick the entire first half of your pregnancy. Now I am feeling great and getting ready for you to come. Daddy just painted your room last week, as you can see in pink. He is so excited and can't wait to see what you look like. I have been shopping to buy decorations for your room and a few things to fill up your closet. You are already spoiled and not even here yet. Your brothers are getting ready for you also. Carter says and signs baby and then makes a pretend crying sound, Nolan tends to follow as well. Your brother Nolan also thinks everyone including himself has a baby in their belly, mama needs put a damper on that pretty soon before he offends someone!
We are counting down the days until you will here to complete our family. Until then little one mama promises to capture a few more shots of you in my belly.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look Amazing!!! Cant wait to see her room. I bet you will make it so adorable.