Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend at the fair





We had a great weekend! A weekend full of eating that is. We ventured off to the Fair on Sunday. We had fish & chips, scones, smoked salmon, and ice cream. Eric had some type of food in his hand the entire time. We actually brought home a dozen scones and today he told me if I wanted to save some for myself I needed to hide them. Are you kidding? I have to hide food in my house from my husband so I can eat!? Isn't there a law againist taking food away from a pregnant lady. He cracks me up! I almost thought he was joking until when I got home today, he asked me if I had hide my share yet. I hope our child gets his metabolism!

(The picture of Eric is him admiring the meat. My picture I am admiring the poor thing that is turned into his meat. Save the cows & pigs!)

No comments: