Monday, September 22, 2008

7 months pregnant!!!



Holy smokes, I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. I am in the third trimester already. In 12 weeks I will be giving birth to our baby boy!!! I remember when I was just 12 weeks along. I kept saying oh yeah my belly is totally showing now, yeah right! Look at me now! This little guy has doubled in size. He is extremely active daily. You can see my skin move as he moves, it is amazing. I thought I peed a lot before, this month it is record breaking. I put myself on a two sheet limit because I am going through toliet paper like crazy! Costco is loving me with the way I have had to buy toliet paper! At school I can't even make it to recess anymore, it's painful!

Still no passing of the stones. Looks like I will be giving birth to more then Baby Carter in December. I may have to come up with names for those little friends also, seeings how we have been through so much together and all! I will save them along with my appendix from Mexico. Oh the stories I can tell the little one someday!

No comments: