Wednesday, September 10, 2008

6 1/2 months (26 weeks)



Nobody can ever really tell what pregnancy is like until it happens to you. This week I have been an emotional mess. I am not sure if it is the pregnancy, being sick, kidney stones, teaching or the combination of them all, but holy smokes look out! Monday I cried just because it was Monday. Yesterday I had a slight mental breakdown in the staff room at school. Both of the copy machines would not work and I just lost it. I actually had to the leave the room because I could not contain myself. My understanding and considerate principal sent me to my classroom and finished by copies for me. My hormones are out of control! I can go from one extreme to the other in a matter of seconds. I will cry, become angry and full of rage and then be content as ever a minute later. How does something so little change everything about you inside and out?

Time just continues to fly by, I am due in just 13 weeks! I can’t wait to bring little Carter home!

No comments: