Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby shower






Today was Carter’s shower at my house. My girlfriends put on a wonderful and fabulous event! Thank you so much Katie, Haley, Maria and Amber for helping! There was a ton of my favorite foods and everything was beautifully decorated. I could not have asked for a better day! Carter's closet is busting at the seams, he got so many cute outfits and necessities. I already have everything put away in his room, a new task of organizing; it is so fun and never ending. I really hope I can maintain my OCD tendencies after baby arrives. Here are a few pic’s to enjoy. P.S. Never take a picture of a pregnant lady sitting down, it is not allowed! Also CAUTION cameras add weight to pregnant women, not all just one's in cream and pink outfits!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had so much fun spending time with you! You are going to be such a good mom and you look fabulous! I can't wait to meet the little man!