Monday, October 10, 2011

If only I could live at the pumpkin patch



Look out because here we come!









Ready to ride!






Ohh, look at this one brother!

Tough call, I want them all. . .




















We have discovered the mud puddles, really? Thanks Grandpa!

Long day at the patch!


Nothing I love more then a day at the pumpkin patch. I could spend hours just watching my babes run up and down the isles of pumpkins. And yes I go a little crazy with pictures, but I can't get enough of their precious little faces lighting up every time they discovered something. This year was so much fun because both of our tikes were walking, it was a whole new world for us. A whole new dirty world, they discovered mud puddles thanks to Grandpa B. But I let them dance their hearts out in the mud because they were having the time of their lives. I just might have to take them to another patch this season because yesterday was so fun!

No comments: