Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall leaves

They didn't have this when I was a little girl. $10 to go throw some leaves in the air. Nothing in life is free anymore, not even going outside! And the second I parked the ranger was at my door asking for my receipt or Discover Pass. Whatever!





















When I was little my parents used to take us to the park to build up piles of leaves and throw them in the air. So I packed up the babes and headed to Flaming Geyser Park. We danced in the leaves, ran through the muddy wet puddles and re-lived some of mama's childhood memories. Only problem was mama watches to much Dateline and any person that looked our way, I wrote down their license plate number. Call me crazy, but I just think I am cautious. Just protecting the fam. I'm a little nervous in wooded parks. But besides me being slightly crazy we had a fun afternoon.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: