Thursday, August 4, 2011

Seabrooke. . . look out the Becker's/Tharaldson's are here









Uncle Josh & Charlie




Nolan taking in the ocean view



Daddy relaxing on the beach



Grandpa snuggling one tired little man


My little fish, who had just b-lined for the ocean, clothes and all.








Playing at the playground



A big a** stump, Eric thought was very cool







Shuffle board, anyone?


Cheers to Grandpa Nick & Grandma Carol who made this trip to the ocean possible.





Uncle Josh took this lovely picture just for me. Oh brother how do I love thy, let me count the ways. . . you are . . . my brother. Put here to drive me crazy, but I love ya!


Family . . . .


Well we packed up and headed to the ocean. 6 adults, 2 kids, and 3 dogs . . . quite the adventure. Grandpa & Grandma B treated us all to a fabulous week at the beach. We had our own huge house in a cute little town called Seabrooke, about 2 1/2 hours from Seattle.



I am exhausted so I will have to share details later. Goodnight!










































No comments: