Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My little one year old








It's hard to believe it has already been a year. You turned one on August 26. Nolan you are an amazing sweet little mama's boy. You are happiest in mama's arms and love to be cuddled. You finally sleep through the night and you go down for your naps like a champ. You still love your binky and I am not sure how we will break that habit. You love to nurse and refuse to drink other milk. You take one drink, shake your head, and say "uh-huh". You want everything your brother has and he wants everything you have, even if you both have the same thing. You two communicate in a way only brothers do and I love to watch you guys giggle and play. You are pretty much walking but still think crawling will get you there faster. Nolan Joseph, I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday sweet boy.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: