Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mama's Day

Hands down, best Mama's Day ever. My sweet husband and boys had the most wonderful day planned. To start the day off Eric made me breakfast while I got to take a shower and get ready all by myself. The simplest thing like just taking my time in the shower was a beautiful thing. After breakfast I had some much needed relaxing on the sofa with the Nordstrom spring catalog, picking out all of the new tops and shoes I need to go with my new jeans that my loving husband got me! And then we packed up for our afternoon adventure, crossing our fingers that the rain would subside. We headed to Marymoor Park in Redmond to start our bike ride to the Chateau Ste Michelle Winery. It was a little chilly but we had a blast. We had a picnic, explored the winery, and made a few new friends (Carter feed the ducks so they wouldn't leave after that.)


Favorite new ride!













One of our new buddies


Can you find Carter?

Afternoon nap in the bike trailer. Perfect!

Cheers to my husband who made me his wife and to my two baby boys that made me their mama. I love my life and can't remember what it was like before our children. Being a mom is life's most rewarding experience.

No comments: