Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shower at school






My wonderful and exceptional staff at school had a shower for me last Friday. I am so lucky to work with such caring and giving people. I consider each of them a part of my family. Their gifts were extremely generous and now Baby Carter is set. All he needs to do is come out now. (Small minor details) Thank you, thank you, and thank you to all of my beautiful staff for giving me an outstanding shower! And I should also mention that I do appreciate the 10 new mothers I have inherited at school, when if anything is going wrong they are there in my room in a heartbeat to check on me and take care of my every need! Love you all!

(In the pictures, they are digging for safety pins in rice. You may think it looks easy but I dare you to try it!)

No comments: