Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!






It is official the holidays have begun, which means our little one will soon be arriving. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving although I felt more stuffed than our turkey was! My fabulous mother helped me create a beautiful spread of delicious treats for our Thanksgiving festivities. Other contributions were made by the outstanding baker of the family, my mother in law Georgia. I heard one guest say her pie was one of the best pies she had ever eaten in her lifetime. My brother’s good friend Brett also contributed some fabulous appetizers. We were all very well feed to say the least.

In the pictures you will notice our nice and tidy little white outfits. Those are a Becker family tradition. Every year we break out the pilgrim outfits and some how we manage to never spill our wine on them.

No comments: