Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy birthday to us. . .

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

We packed the car to the rim and headed East of the mountains to celebrate Macy's 3rd birthday and my 33rd birthday. We spent the weekend catching up with the McCoy's and noted how much life has changed since pre-children. However I can't even remember what life was like before babes. Funny that for my birthday we spent it at the water park followed by dinner at Wing Central in Ellensburg where I used to work in college. 10 years ago I worked there and now there I was back in with two kids and a hubby. Well at least this birthday I will remember and my head didn't hurt as much. We also swung by to visit the Gibson's on the way home. Another true sign that life has changed, Katie gave me a box of diapers for my birthday and it was probably the best present yet!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: