Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow days. . .










































It doesn't happen often but when it does the Pacific Northwest shuts up shop. We have snow and the world has stopped. No school for the past two days, even the gym closed today. Too bad Daddy still has to go to work, I guess they can't have the juvinelles let out for the snow day, might not be so safe.

It takes us 20 minutes to get these babes all bundled up and then we play for 15 because it is so cold. I get more of a workout getting them ready then playing outside. But today we managed a short walk and sled ride. We'll see how long our winter wonderland lasts.



Snow days have encouraged more living room dance parties, movie watching, and cuddling. However snow days have also lead to eating more because when its cold you have to stock up for the winter weather, right? And today the snow lead to me cutting my hair, I now have bangs. Seriously? They aren't too bad but probably would not have done it if we hadn't been couped up in this house for this whole week! Meanwhile I am humming the tune by Bruno Mars, "Today I don't feel like doing anything". . . and sometimes nothing is fine.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: