Thursday, August 26, 2010
Waiting. . .
So yesterday had a test done to see if our baby boy was ready to come. We have confirmation, he is ready and his mama is beyond ready. I was 3 cm dilated and the doctor thought he may see me back there later on that night. No such luck. Grandma Carol stayed the night last night just in case. I called the hospital this morning at 6am they told me to call back at 9. Called back at 9 and the nurse told me it was a little busy but after lunch to call again. So I am waiting for a call before 2 or they will call me. Meanwhile I am having contractions but they are not regular just yet. I am so ready to deliver this baby and hope to be in the hospital by 2 today. I will try to keep everyone posted!