Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Already 1 month old!





I can't believe it has already been a month. I feel like just yesterday we were coming home from the hospital. I love watching Carter grow every day but I wish I could stop time because I want him to stay my little baby forever. We have been adjusting well to parenthood and enjoying every minute of it. Leaving the house is still a little challenging but we are managing. I usually pack enough stuff to hold us over for seven days and that's just going to the store. Ha! The biggest challenge for me is breastfeeding. I can see why people would give it up so easily but I am sticking with it. I have been pumping for bottles and breastfeeding. I am always just so afraid if I don't feed or pump on time that it will all dry up but so far so good. We seem to be on a pretty good system.

I spoke with Children's therapy center today which is a service that can provide classes for Carter. As of right now we are not facing any medical challenges which is a blessing but we are going to have him assessed just to see if there is anything we can work on with him. Carter has an evaluation at the end of January. I will keep you posted on how it goes. I am excited because the birth to three classes are provided in your home.

Well here are a ton of pictures to show you just how much our little one is changing so quickly. Carter is already starting to lift his head by himself! He is so strong, he amazes me!

**I am going to try and send out holiday cards (maybe), birth announcements and my thank yous very soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!
Love ya,
Kathy H