Tuesday, July 1, 2008

16 weeks pregnant/ 4 months


Time is just flying by. At least I would like to think it is. However I am still waiting for my belly to look pregnant. I know that I am pregnant but other people around me might just think I have a gut. Let's just say the pants defiantly don't fit the same any more. Although I have discovered the best new invention- Belly Bands. Yes I had heard of them but I just purchased my first two. Now I can wear my old pants unbuttoned with a fabulous Belly Band.

This month I have been feeling great. I am back in the gym working out and enjoying it. I can feel a difference in some of the things I do. Exercises that used to be easy are slightly more challenging, you lose your breath faster than normal. But I am glad to be back to my regular routine.

We find out the sex in 21 days. I will let you know all know July 22 after 9 am. Place your bets now. Katie did her magic with the pencil test and she believes it is a girl. I heard about 50/50 from everyone. We’ll see, I just want a happy and healthy baby!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My pencil test is never wrong. If it can tell me I'm having twins, I am convinced, which it did!!! Here comes Molly:)

molly said...

I am hoping for "molly corey", but then I'm kind of prejudiced about this name.... will love carter nicholas just as much!!
xoxox auntie mols balls