Monday, July 29, 2013

Lucky 7. . .









 

Dearest Eric Joseph,
Among the constant chaos in our household today, I think back to just seven short years ago when I walked down the aisle to marry you, my best friend. Looking back on how much our lives have changed over the years, I could not of imagined it any other way. I knew then you would be an amazing father and husband, thank you for everything you do for us.
Seven years ago we were filling our glasses with champagne, wine, beer and whatever else was there, living it up, not knowing what the future held but excited to start our lives together. To now our days are filled with toasting sippie cups full of milk, changing diapers, running after naked toddlers, and all of the other craziness that comes with raising babies. Throughout the our days though, it only takes one look, one touch, one moment to reassure me just how much we love each other.
 I love you more every day. Our family is complete and I am more than blessed to spend the rest of my life with you.
Love,
Me (AKA-your "dream girl") 

No comments: