Saturday, August 4, 2012

Rinabarger Wedding!

One tired cowboy. . .  
 

This cowboy did not like his hat. Uncle Josh tried hard to keep his hat on while I snuck a picture!
 
 

Family pictures are defiantly a challenge these days.
 

Owning the dance floor!

Distracted momentarily on the dance floor by a passing airplane.
 

Nolan found a captive audience with Heather and her mama.
 
 

Little Raleigh John with his mama and grandma

My one pic of the beautiful bride!

Proud parents of the groom- Mike and Mo
 
 

Packed up my cowboys and we headed South down to Castle Rock for the Rinabarger wedding! Scott and Chelsey tied the knot under the hot sun on her parents gorgeous property. Family and friends from all over came to witness the event, everyone dressed in their cowboy or cowgirl attire. It was a beautiful wedding and so glad we were there to be a part of it. The Rinabargers and our family may not be related by blood but as far as I am concerned they have always been and will be family. Cheers and congrats to Scott and Chelsey!

And I feel terrible I didn't even get pics of the bride and groom, but chasing after a 3 & 1 year old put a damper on my photo opportunities.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: