Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's official, I am in my 30's. I remember thinking, 30 is old! Now I think I will have to bump it up a notch, 40 can be old. I celebrated my 32 birthday all weekend long with family and friends. Eric surprised me on Friday with dinner, cake, flowers, wine, and a brand new bike! (Special thanks to both my mom & dad and my in laws for their presents as well!) Saturday we went to a BBQ at my girlfriends. And Sunday we headed to the winery on bikes for a fabulous picnic. The sun even decided to make an appearance. Thank you everyone for helping me celebrate this weekend!


Charlie giving Nolan some love!





BBQ at our friend's Kayla and Sean's house to celebrate Tiffany's and my birthday!



We need a trampoline now after last weekend! The boys loved it!

Me, Vanessa, Tiffany, Kristin, Lisa & Kayla


My loving husband was full of surprises!He bakes me a cake and decorates it every year. Yummy!




















No comments: