Friday, September 3, 2010

Brothers. . .

We still are working on creating the "brotherly love" connection between these two little ones. Carter is coming around, he is defiantly more curious so I don't think it will be long. He has actually signed the word "baby" and even said the word a couple times. He randomly will repeat things you say and then when you ask him to say it again he just looks at you or says his favorite words, "nope, nope". Funny how I have gone out of my way trying to use words like, "danger", "ouch", "hot" and so on so that I don't constantly use the word "no", but it makes no difference. Children must be biologically programed by the age of two to use the word "no" as much as possible.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carter literaly looks like he's in pain while holding Nolan. I am happy to see he's making progress, at least he's looking at Nolan. They'll soon be bffs!! Love you!