Saturday, July 10, 2010

Big boy bed



Someone got a big boy bed! We decided to have the boys share a room so I got the same fabric as Carter's crib bedding and made a cover for his comforter. Diane was kind enough to lend me a helping hand in sewing it and teaching me a few tricks on my sewing machine. Could not have done it without her. I am in the process of making pillows as well but sewing with Carter around is a challenge, so finding the time is slightly challenging.

We firgured the new baby would sleep in our room for the first couple months so Carter doesn't have to sleep in his big boy bed just yet. Although he is a big fan of playing on it, as crazy as he sleeps he won't be ready for it just yet.

1 comment:

kangfamily said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting...we need to get together soon so Carter and Madi can play!