Sunday, September 13, 2009

9 months already!





From 6 weeks to 3 months, 6 months and now 9 months! Where has the time gone? I wish there was more minutes in a day. I am back at work now and missing Carter more then ever. I am so afraid to miss something just by looking at these pictures, I don't know where the time has gone. I can't believe I will be planning for his first birthday in 3 months!
Carter is getting stronger every day. His papa and I are working with him every day, getting him ready to crawl. He is able to put himself into a crawling position but just hasn't quite firgured out how to move forward. I have been trying to motivate him with toys to move towards them, I think this month he will do it. We'll see. . . Another thing we are working on is him feeding himself, not with spoons or anything just finger food. He loves puffs (baby crack) but he will not put them in his mouth. He sits like a baby bird waiting for the puff to appear on his tongue. And as far as sitting up, he is doing pretty well. Still a little wobbly at times but somewhat stable. Carter's favorite position is what I call the superman. This child can literally balance on his tummy forever. Leg and arms off the ground, the perfect pilates student!
Well we are heading off to the fair today, so I am sure I will have some great pics to post later. I hear the little one calling for me also. I still have so much more to say but will have to get back later!

No comments: