Thursday, December 20, 2012

There will be in a little more. . .

 
 
 
 
 
 
 









There will be in a little more. . . pink in our Christmas card next year. Our little family of four is ecstatic to announce we will be welcoming a baby girl in May! I feel like our family is complete now. This is what I have always wished for. Our prayers have been answered. I loved the fact that Carter and Nolan are so close in age and will always be the best of friends. And now I will have my little sweet girl to dress in pink, tutus, headbands and anything else sparkly I can get my hands on! I do believe God has a plan and everything is meant to be. 
At the doctor today our little miss was all over the place making it very difficult to determine the sex. The ultrasound tech swooshed the wand over my belly back and forth chasing her all around. And then with confidence said, "I believe it is a girl". (Even my doctor called later this afternoon to confirm after seeing the ultrasound and to say congratulations.) Tears immediately began to fall. I sat there in this quiet dark little room, looked at Eric, then looked at my boys and told them they were going to have a sister and literally cried the most joyful tears ever. This is it, my last time being pregnant, my last baby and we could not be more happy. 


Family photos done by my fabulously talented friend, Erin Rinabarger
Posted by Picasa

No comments: