Friday, January 21, 2011

Men vs. Women

So I have been coming home from work to find my three cute boys in a house of disarray. Household chores are ignored when daddy daycare is in session! Don't get me wrong, my husband is the world's greatest father but the man will never be able to put "multi-tasker" on his resume. Nor will any other man for that reason! There are some days he hasn't gone to the bathroom, eaten or even brushed his teeth by the time I get home. He cracks me up when I ask what has he done with half of the day and his response is "take care of the kids". I completly understand there are those days where accomplishing anything feels nearly impossible. So I am thinking he best start calling me super woman because I able to do more than one thing at a time. I can feed myself, nurse Nolan and feed Carter all at the same time. I work, cook dinner, fold laundry, do the dishes, pack lunches, vacuum the house, bathe both children, read bed time stories, change 87 diapers and manage this stinkin blog. That was just yesterday! I love my husband to the moon and back and I love the way he is with our boys but daddies are good at making the babies just not cleaning up after them!

Cheers to all the mommies who do it all! Cheers to the daddies that help us make our pretty babies!

PS. My husband is amazing at taking care of all of the outdoor chores, something I would hate to do! He is also quite the baker! I am not complaining just simply stating women do things better! HA!HA!

No comments: