Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's day






Sunday was a gorgeous sunny day, a perfect mother's day spent with the two (three including the little boy in my belly) of the most important people in my life. We decided to head down to the market for the day, I have lived in Seattle my whole life and I still love going to the market as if it were the first time. I could people watch for hours, Eric on the other hand, not so much but he went for me. We spent the day just enjoying the big city and each other.
I think Mother's day is my favorite new holiday. Not because it is all about me or anything but because of the meaning behind it. In my whole life I have never been more proud of anything then being a mom. I feel so blessed to be Carter's mom. There are no words to explain the love that you experience for your children. After having children you can finally relate to your parents and realize all the sleepless nights they had were just because they loved you. I am lucky to have had such wonderful parents who loved me just as much as I love Carter. I love my husband, I love my Carter, I love my little boy in my belly, I love my family, and I love my life.

No comments: